Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THE YEAR THAT WAS

I have spent some time thinking about the past year like where the hell did it go? What experiences made a difference to me? Who were the people that had an impact on my world? (You know the one that revolves around me.) Usually I just make a list in my journal or in my planner, this year I thought I would share it with you. So far I have just listed some random thoughts. Some of them I will come back to flesh out and some of them I won’t.

Happy Bunny “It’s All About Me.” - I like his attitude!

Under the Tuscan Sun - I have always wanted to go to Italy especially after seeing this movie back in like 2004. This year I got to go. It was fabulous. I had the best time ever and the country is absolutely gorgeous!

Jill Bennett “an intelligent, witty woman that is refreshingly full of candor, courage, and charisma.” I heart this woman!

Quote: The best day of your life is the one in which you decide your life is your own, no apologies, no excuses. ~ Dan Zadra

Song: Fall for you (Second Serenade), She never cried in front of me (Toby Keith) These were two of my favorite songs of the year that I listen to over and over again. No idea why really?

Bridget McManus - She makes me giggle!

Chelsea Handler - Gawd! I wish this woman was a lesbian! She is hilarious and she makes me think.

Quitting my job - actually only quit part of my job not because I didn't like doing it but just because I was tired of working 80 hours a week.


Writer's Strike – Caused me to discover WGN!


Fable 2 - I love this game. It is definitely in my top three of all time!

PARTY SAFE TONIGHT PEOPLE!


Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: