Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Energy drains:

Ok, so I read this article online somewhere awhile ago. don't remember when or where.

Seven Things That Sap Your Spiritual Energy:

1} Clutter (I can see that)
2} Loud Noises (Sure, definitely annoying ones)
3} Air Pollution (yuck)
4} Dehydration (Never a good thing)
5} Worrying (pointless activity which I don't do or recommend)
6} Television (Now they lost me)
7} Sleep Deprivation (Totally agree with this one)

Ok, I can definitely agree with six out of seven. Television really? I find my TV very relaxing, rewarding, and fulfilling. I could never give it up.
----------------------------------------------------
Promoting: No Place for Hate
Reading: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Writing: My Memoirs (It's all about me.)
Hearing: Christmas music mix
Watching: The Viotet Underground
Wearing: My Looney Tune Friends sweatshirt
Going: to bed Ciao!
-----------------------------------------------------
Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: