Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some random thoughts...

from last Friday.

Quote of the day:
‘Better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.’
(Goodnight, Irene – Jan Burke)


Movie Review:
I saw part of the movie Dark Knight last night. I don’t get it? Unless you are like a ten year old boy or girl…What’s the appeal in a lot of blowing stuff up and killing people by blowing them up, or not in some cases. I’m pretty sure I won’t be seeing the sequel or the prequel. My ten year old nephew will be disappointed but I’ll be sitting this one out; he’s getting Dark Knight for Christmas but not from me.



Survivor: Gabon Earth’s Last Eden Finale:
How HOT is Corinne? And naughty, I mean nasty. Whatever. She is my new favorite person.



I don't like her hair in this picture but its the only picture I could find quickly. More on her and the season finale of my favorite show later.

Ciao

Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: