Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dude! It's cold

Well, for Houston anyway. It snowed this afternoon like real flurries but nothing that stuck on the ground. The kind of snow that sticks on the ground and stuff almost never happens in Houston. In fact that only happened once in my life that I remember and we were not home. Ironically, we went to Colorado for a White Christmas. We made snow angels, went ice skating on a frozen pond on Christmas Eve and went skiing on Christmas Day. Memories...
This is me standing in the flurries. That lasted just long enough to snap off a few pics; then I got my ass back into the warm house.

I'm contemplating a name change; Not for me but for my blog. The current one doesn't really resonate with me anymore. Basically, I'm over it. But it was an improvement over the original title which turned out not to be so original.

TIVO -- Can I just tell you how much I love this invention? In fact I put it on my list of things I'm thankful for (is that bad?). I read Bridget McManus's blog this morning like I always do.
(My morning really sux when I awake to find there is no new Bridget blog to entertain me.)
Anyway, she is apparently attempting to cheer herself up by making a list of five things she has to be thankful for, so I have been thinking on this off and on all day in between my brief lectures on female reproduction (I was never so tired of talking about pussy -- maybe if I could use that word it would have been more fun). Anyway to make a long story drag on this is what I came up with at first. 1) the internet for introducing me to vlogs with hot lesbians I can daydream about
2)being able to control the heat/AC in my classroom 3) My electric blanket 4) living within walking distance to the grocery store 5) My Tivo In retrospect my list is maybe a bit shallow but that's what it looks like today. Tomorrow the possibilities are endless. Maybe I'll amend it. It's my list I can do that.

Ciao

I'm off to watch Life.
Next time I might actually blog on one of my upcoming topics or NOT! Who knows?
Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: