Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Nominees for AE HOT 100 2009

I have quite a different list from last year with only three ladies from last year's list making a repeat preformance. Here are my picks in no particular order after the lovely Miss Bennett. (of course)


JILL BENNETT
Wow! What a woman! Check out her new web series at her web site ( http://www.jillbennett.com/Series.html)


KATHERINE MCPHEE
I just recently became a big fan of hers after seeing her on CSI:NY!

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
I love her in Heartbreakers! One of the movies I enjoy watching over and over and over again!

JORDANA BREWSTER
My D.E.B.S. girl! I just sort of realized she is in The Fast and Furious movies which I haven't seen, so I'm thinking I might have to make a trip to the threater this weekend and check her out!


GABRIELLE ANWAR
She costars in Burn Notice and steals the show as far as I am concerned.



MARNIE ALTON
Is simply amazing. I love her in Ex's & Oh's and she has a really nice voice. check her out at her myspace (http://www.myspace.com/marniealton )


LUCY LAWLESS
I love lucy! http://www.lucylawlessfanclub.com/
What more can I possible say?

SARAH SHAHI
I really enjoy Life. Color me very pissed off if it doesn't come back for another season!!

ELIZA DUSHKU
I really enjoy her. And one of theses days I'm going to get around to viewing her new series which I have about eleven episodes store up on my tivo.

AMBER BENSON
A timeless beauty! She is a fabulously talented lady. I have had the great privilege of meeting her a couple of times. I have never met a more sincere, genuine person than she.

Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: