Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

40 Questions!!!

I haven’t done one of these is awhile, so I figured what the heck. Plus I really have nothing better to do. Sad, I know!
1. Do you like bleu cheese? YES!
2. Have you ever smoked? yes
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, a couple of .380 pistols and a 270 deer rifle
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? The blue kind, I think…
5. Do you get nervous before your doctors appointments? no
6 . What do you think of hot dogs? I LOVE hot dogs with chili, lots of cheese and mustard. I think they are equivalent to ambrosia!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I would have to go with A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, I can do a few, well at least a couple
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my college ring
11. Favorite hobby? At the moment Mafia wars
12. Do you have A.D.D? no
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I wear reading glasses, sunglasses and maybe permanent ones after the cataract surgery this summer which I’m not excited about
14. Middle name? Danielle
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? This is a stupid question, who sings this song, geez, I’m less than half way thru this silly thing
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: water, coffee, iced tea
17. What's the last thing you ate? Meat loaf, rice, tomato gravy & peas all mixed up together YUMMY! My 3rd favorite meal behind Grandma’s chicken and dumplings and of course Hot Dogs!!
18. Current hate right now? Nothing…I’m not a hater…ok, well maybe Mondays
19. Favorite place to be? Right here at the computer
20. How did you bring in the new year? I think I was asleep
21. Where would you like to go? New Zealand
22. Name three people who will complete this: IDK
23. Do you own slippers? Nope
24 What color shirt are you wearing? White with a severed lower leg & foot on it…a promo shirt for the first Saw movie (which I have never seen, but the shirt was free and it is really soft)
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes, I do but I don’t currently own any
26. Can you whistle? Sure can
27. Where are you now? In front of the computer in my study
28. Would you be a pirate? Yes, I would! Adventure on the high seas what’s not to like?
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I really don’t sing in the shower
30. Favorite Girl's Name? IDK, Jill (right now anyway)
32. What's in your pocket right now? Cell phone
33. Last thing that made you laugh? This questionarie filled out by my sister, freaky
34. What vehicle do you drive? Ford Ranger Sport
35. Worst injury you've ever had? IDK Maybe when I slammed my finger in my truck door. I think I broke it but didn’t get it x-rayed just stitched up and wore a splint for a couple of weeks or days actually.
36. Do you love where you live? It will do for now
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? four
38. What is the last book you read? I don’t remember the last one I finished but I am currently reading The Shack, Learn the bible in 24 hours, Teaching the Ditigal Generation and Nineteen Minutes (I read a lot)
39. Do you make your bed? Nope what’s the point
40. Do you watch the news or read it online? Mostly just catch the headlines online


Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: