Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

When it rains, It pours...

And it's raining Jillie B.

Happy V-Day Everybody!

Ok, so then all of the JB action started like Friday. Yes, I know it's Saturday. Anyway as I was saying yesterday, Cathy & Jill were on Sirius radio with Frank and Doris. If like me you missed it (because I have to work because I like to eat), then I'm sure you can catch it via podcast in the near future.

Next up Jill guested on this week's episode of Cherry Bomb. That's up at afterellen.com.

Then the final part of this week's TVU was officially posted (on http://www.shewired.com/) yesterday. Unofficially the whole segment was up on Monday b/c I saw it then or at least I saw that it was available then. I didn't watch b/c I won't let myself watch it until all the papers are graded. It's my little reward for grading all the damn papers that piled up during the past week when I was sick and spending time with family after my G passed away. Anyway it looks like a good ep from the three minutes I watched.

Also Cathy & Jill's new webseries We Have To Stop Now premieres at JB's site (link below) today. I am very excited about that and I also won't be watching that until after the papers are graded. So if the player crashes today, it definitely won't be my fault.

AND finally (I think) you can view Out At The Wedding on Logo this Sunday. Both Cathy and Jill are in this film as well. I will be watching that papers be damned!

the following description of WHTSN is reposted courtsey of http://www.afterellen.com/:
Enjoy!

LOVERS AND THERAPISTSOut actresses Jill Bennett (Dante's Cove) and Cathy DeBuono (Out at the Wedding) are starring in a new web series launching tomorrow called We Have to Stop Now, which follows "two smokin’ hot lesbian therapists as they struggle to keep up the pretence of staying together when a documentary film crew invades their home after the success of their book How To Succeed In Marriage Without Even Trying."

New installments of the six-episode series — which is written by Ann Noble and guest stars comedian Suzanne Westenhofer — will be posted every other Saturday on Jill's official website JillBennett.com, with additional footage running on alternate Saturdays.




Success Doesn't Just Happen!



Quote: "I'm sick of myself!:)" - Jill Bennett

No comments: