Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am so NOT into the l word

this season. I couldn't care less that it's the last season. The best thing about fifth season was the terrible trio (WGN). Ok and maybe crazy Jenny that was good entertainment. Most of the other storylines were just painful to watch and they are continuing into this season. Without WGN to look forward to I have zero incentive to actually watch the episodes. For the last two episodes I have just read Scribegrrl's recap and wondering what scenes the trio would have reenacted which frankly just depresses me more. (I have not reached the acceptance stage yet.)
Ok so enough of my rant.

This scene from episode one which I actually did watch twice (this scene not the entire ep) was quite enjoyable. Helena is one of the few characters left that I have really liked from her entrance in the series to now. "Wow! I guess she learned those badass moves in prison? And now she's the law in these here parts. Hey, that reminds me: where did Lucy Lawless go? So far, she's been the most interesting thing about this episode, and she was onscreen for about 30 seconds. While I'm thinking about this, let me make a wish: can we please put Sergeant Mary Beth Duffy and Helena Peabody in a room together?" Scribegrrl (http://www.afterellen.com/)

Where the hell is Lucy? She is pretty much the only redeeming thing about this season. I don't think I would watch at all if it wasn't for her.


Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: