Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Journey Begins or has begun...

Today I made some progress! I'll explain today's title at some point.  Day 1 of beginner baby steps from the FlyLady.  Today I begin to take back my life.

I finished reading The Neighbor by Lisa Gardner.  I'll admit she kept me guessing until right before the end.  That is rare for me.  Normally I figure out where the author is going long before the book gets there.

I got my desk cleared off and reorganized my supplies.  I like my new set up.  Tomorrow I will tackle the side table and get that clutter put away or trash it. I hung a few things on the wall.

While I was working I watched several movies tonight; Old Dogs was just ok (3.0 of 5.0), I only watched 2 minutes of Funny People -- I didn't even make it through the opening credits.  Date Night was cool!.  I really enjoyed it.  Tina Fey and Steve Carol were really fun together. (4.0 of 5.0) And someday I will share my movie rating scale but not tonight.

Countdown is on to Vegas: 28 days

Check out a funny new web series that is called We Have To Stop Now: http://www.wehavetostopnow.tv/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=118  
____________________________________

Reading: How To Save Your Own Life by Michael Gates Gill
Watching: Nothing today
Wearing: Mickey Mouse Workout shorts
Listening to: It's Not Over by Daughtry
Hoping for: A nice quiet productive Sunday. :)

Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: