Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Quotes


Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: "Each morning sees some task begin, Each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, Has earned a night's repose."

Who: Whose life will I touch today, and who will touch mine?
What: What will my goals be today, what will engage and connect me with my life?
Where: Where will my life take me today--both literally and metaphorically?
When: When will I have the most energy today; when will I find time for peace and quiet?
Why: Why am I visualizing my day as I am--is there anything I want to re-imagine in a more positive light before I start?



"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.




SUccess Doesn't Just Happen!


No comments: