Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Obviously, I have nothing to say...Or maybe I do

I haven't been to into this is like forever...obviously.

For the record, it's after 10pm and I should be going to bed but I'm not. Maybe that's why I'm having such a crappy week...lack of sleep. Nah, that can't be it.


So I went on this cruise like a month ago...exactly a month ago today we disembarked. Wow! Good Golly, I can't believe it has already been a month. It was a Sweet cruise! More on the cruise later. I'm just not feeling it.

YEA!!! Meredith Baxter came OUT this week on the Today show!


What a fabulous, amazing lady!

I was fortunate enough to get to meet Meredith and Nancy on an excursion when we were in Belize City, Belize. We played on Zip lines and had a very enthusiastic tour guide name Elvis Usher!


Nancy, Meredith and me




Our Group took the name 'Hot Lips' after one of the indigenous plants in that area.

Meredith on the set of We Have To Stop Now.


Cathy, Meredith and Jill

On the set on the ship, Boo is on boom! I'm sitting with my back to the person taking the picture in the Buc-ee's ball cap!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reading: Run for Your Life by James Patterson
Listening: Bad Romance (Sorry ladies I still haven't seen the video to break the tie :( !)
Drinking: Coffee
Watching: The Good Wife
Promoting: Sweet vacations ( www.discoversweet.com)
Recommending: a good night's sleep...maybe this wkd (It's now 11:39 pm)

Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: