Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Howdy!

I'm back from my self imposed, temporary, summer sabbatical to nowhere NC. Actually, I had a very nice time and it is beautiful and more importantly cool. I am NOT excited about the 100 degree weather we have been having here in H-town! We had cloud cover today, so it was only 97, woohoo!

So I put some Chelsea Love at the bottom of my blog. Game On is hilarious!!
So is her playing dodgeball with her staff. i'll see if I can find that clip on youtube and add it as well.

I super excited about Malinda Lo's first book which is being released in September. This is a photo of me and her is from the AE Meet & Greet in SF last June. It was lots of fun and she was very nice and very cool.
Anyway, I excited about her book, Ash. It is a lesbian Cinderella story.



Read more about her book (http://www.malindalo.com/ash/) on her blog.

I am also looking forward to reading this book:



Sidney Sheldon is probably my all time favorite author. He is the first 'adult' writer that I read when I was like in middle school (I was like 10 ish, I think). I loved his Master of the Game. This is suppose to be a sequel. I'll let you know if it is any good.

I set a goal to read 40 books this summer and I'm doing pretty good so far. I'll let you know in a month if I reach my goal and what I liked best. So far I have to say Gina Glass's Spitfire is totally at the top of my list.

That's all I got for now.

Success Doesn't Just Happen!

No comments: